TERMS OF LEASE
TERMS OF RENTAL
Reservation is binding from the time of
making the reservation. A reservation charge (half of the full price) must be
paid within 7 days from the reservation and the remainder 30 days before
commencement of the rental. If there is less than 30 days for your reservation you must pay full price when booking it.
If guests bring pets they must inform the reservation service when making the reservation.
No tents, motor homes or caravans are allowed on the grounds of the holiday cottages.
You must contact sales Service two days before your arrival day to arrange a time to hand over your keys to cottage or suite +35844 236 871 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
A cancellation must always be made in writing to the reservation service. If the client cancels the reservation
- 30 days before the commencement of the rental, the reservation fee will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of 50 EUR.
- later than 30 days before the commencement of the rental period, the entire rent sum will be charged.
- A cancellation is regarded as final when it has been received by the reservation service.
- An exception will be made to the above in the case of sudden illness or accident of the client or his/her next-of-kin; a doctor's certificate is required.
- If the reservation charges have not been paid by the due date, Kartanon majoitus ja juhlapalvelu Oy Holiday Cottages and Meeting Facilities reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Compensation for damage
The client is liable to pay compensation directly to the owner for any damage caused by him/her to the fixed or movable property of Hommanäs.
- Any complaints relating to reservations or the conditions of the facilities of Hommanäs should be submitted immediately to the reservation service
- We reserve the right to alter prices.